Public Policy: Using Data, Analysis and Achieving Insight
The most effective and impactful policies are underpinned by relevant analysis and insight. The policy takes into account important information that will add value to the decision making process.
This course sheds light on the use of data and analytics to provide insight into an area/areas of interest relating to a policy.
Who Should Attend
All leadership involved in policy development; from managers to senior executives
- Help participants understand the importance of data.
- Build and review infrastructure necessary for capturing the right data
- How to utilise data in gaining insight through analytics
- Gathering data: The basics and infrastructure
- Public data and analytics: achieving insight
- Using insight to develop and monitor robust policies